Daily Cleaning Instructions
It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to clean the funnel after every 4 bottles made.
This will keep your Formula Pro® Advanced dispensing accurately.
Always make sure Funnel & Funnel cover are COMPLETELY DRY before using re-assembling.
Remove Funnel & Funnel Cover by pulling
out and down.
Wipe the powder-dispensing hole on the
underside of the powder container using a
dry paper towel or soft dry cloth.
PLEASE NOTE: You don't need to remove the powder container or the powder container parts for daily cleaning.
Wash Funnel & Funnel Cover with warm,
soapy water & rinse well.
Dry completely before re-installing.
Wipe any spilled powder o the base.
Monthly Cleaning Instructions
Once a month, give your Formula Pro® Advanced a thorough cleaning.
Please watch set-up and cleaning videos at elfe.com.
Hand-wash all parts shown above with warm
soapy water, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
Monthly Descaling Instructions
You can leave the formula powder in the powder tank during the descaling process.
To prevent mineral scale on the water heater inside your Formula Pro® Advanced, follow these easy steps:
1. Remove the water tank, empty it and ll it with 600ml (20oz) distilled vinegar & 600ml (20oz) of puri ed water.
2. Place the water tank on the base of the machine & place a cup larger than 300ml (10oz) under the funnel.
3. Select 300ml (10oz) with the "ml/oz" button, then press the
4. Empty the cup, place back under the funnel, then press the "water only" button again to dispense another 300ml (10oz).
5. Now unplug the machine, remove the water tank, and empty it. Let the machine sit for 4 hours.
6. Wash, rinse and ll the water tank to the max line with puri ed water, then place it back on the base.
7. Plug in the machine, place a cup to catch 300ml (10oz) water and use the "water only" button to run an 300ml (10oz)
cycle. Dispose of the water dispensed in the cup and then repeat this step to run the entire tank of puri ed water
through the machine. When the "Low Water" indicator turns on, you're done rinsing.
8. Re ll the water tank with distilled, puri ed, or boiled water cooled to room temperature and return to normal use.
Hand wash water tank with warm soapy
water, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
only" button to dispense.