Don't take anything apart yet.
Follow these steps before doing anything else.
• Place the Formula Pro® Advanced on the counter or other level surface and turn it around so the back is facing you.
• Remove the water tank from the back of the machine, wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, then dry.
• Fill water tank with distilled or purified water suitable for infant formula preparation, or boiled water, cooled to
• Place water tank back on base, turn the machine around so the front is facing you and then plug it in.
• The machine will beep once to tell you it's powered on. You'll also see the LCD display turn on.
Now let's rinse the inside of the machine.
• Get a cup or bottle larger than 300ml (10oz) and place it under the funnel.
• Press the "ml/oz" button on the control panel repeatedly until the LCD screen says "300ml (10oz)"
• Now press the "water only" button on the control panel. The Formula Pro® Advanced will dispense 300ml (10oz) of water.
• Dispose of the water dispensed, or use it to water your plants.
Now you can unplug the machine, remove all
the parts shown on the next page and set-up
your new Formula Pro® Advanced.
• Get familiar with the part names on the next page, then proceed with the set-up on the following pages.
Formula Pro®Advanced - parts
Disassemble and wash all parts (except the base) and dry thoroughly. Assemble as shown on pages 5 & 6.
To remove the Stirring Wheel, grasp it
as shown above & pull up while
holding the powder container down.
Powder Container Lid
Locking Cover with Silicone Scraper
Never clean the Powder Container
in a dishwasher, sterilizer or microwave!
(on back - not shown)