[8-1 MA Remote Controller Problems ]
"HO" and "PLEASE WAIT" Do Not Go Off the Screen.
"HO" or "PLEASE WAIT" display on the remote controller does not disappear, and no operation is performed even if the button
is pressed. ("HO" or "PLEASE WAIT" display will normally turn off 5 minutes later after the power on.)
1) The power for the M-NET transmission line is not supplied from the outdoor unit. For details, refer to the following page(s).
[8-12-2 Troubleshooting Problems with Outdoor Unit Transmission Power Supply Circuit](page 308)
[8-13-2 Troubleshooting Problems with Outdoor Unit Transmission Power Supply Circuit](page 310)
2) Short-circuited transmission line
3) Incorrect wiring of the M-NET transmission line on the outdoor unit.
Disconnected wire for the MA remote controller or disconnected line to the terminal block.
The indoor transmission line is connected incorrectly to the transmission terminal block for centralized controller (TB7).
The male power supply connectors on the multiple outdoor units are connected to the female power supply switch connector
In the system to which the power supply unit for transmission lines is connected, the male power supply connector is connect-
ed to the female power supply switch connector (CN40) on the outdoor unit
4) Disconnected M-NET transmission line on the indoor unit.
5) Disconnected wire between the terminal block for M-NET line (TB5) of the indoor unit and the indoor unit board (CN2M) or
6) Incorrect wiring for the MA remote controller
Short-circuited wire for the MA remote controller
Disconnected wire for the MA remote controller (No.2) and disconnected line to the terminal block.
Reversed daisy-chain connection between groups
Incorrect wiring for the MA remote controller to the terminal block for transmission line connection (TB5) on the indoor unit
The M-NET transmission line is connected incorrectly to the terminal block (TB15) for the MA remote controller.
7) The sub/main setting of the MA remote controller is set to sub. Two PAR-31MAAU controllers are connected.
8) 2 or more main MA remote controllers are connected.
9) Indoor unit board failure (MA remote controller communication circuit)
10) Remote controller failure
11) Outdoor failure (Refer to the following page(s). [8-18 Troubleshooting Problems Using the LED Status Indicators on the Out-
door Unit](page 322))
3. Check method and remedy
When 2) and 3) above apply, check code 7102 will be displayed on the self-diagnosis LED.
Same symptom for all units in a
system with one outdoor unit?
Check the self-diagnosis LED
Is the error code 7102
Check item 1) in the
Check items 2) and 3)
in the "Cause" column.
Replace the ME remote
controller with the MA
- 253 -
Measure voltages of the
terminal block for transmission
line (TB5) on the indoor unit.
Check item 4) in the
17 - 30V?
Check items 5) and 6)
in the "Cause" column.
Indoor unit board or
MA remote controller failure