Wall Mounted Type
Before using this product, read these instructions thoroughly and keep this manual for future reference.
To prevent personal injury, injury to others, or property damage, read this section carefully before you use this product, and be sure to comply to the
following safety precautions.
Incorrect operation due to failure to follow the instructions may cause harm or damage, the seriousness of which is classi ed as follows:
This mark warns of death or serious injury.
This mark denotes an action that is PROHIBITED.
• Explanation of symbols displayed on the indoor unit or outdoor unit.
This symbol shows that this appliance uses a ammable refrigerant. If the refrigerant is leaked and exposure to an external
ignition source, there is a risk of re.
This symbol shows that the Operation Manual should be read carefully.
This symbol shows that a service personnel should be handling this equipment with reference to the Installation Manual.
This symbol shows that information is available such as the Operating Manual or Installation Manual.
• The appliance shall be installed, operated and stored in a
room with a oor area larger than 2.06m
• The appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. Always
consult authorized service personnel for repairing, installation,
and relocation of this product.
Improper installation or handling will cause leakage, electric
shock, or re.
• In the event of a malfunction such as burning smell,
immediately stop operation of the air conditioner, and
disconnect all the power supply by turning off the electrical
breaker or disconnecting the power plug. Then consult
authorized service personnel.
• Take care not to damage the power supply cable.
If it is damaged, it should only be replaced by authorized
• In the event of refrigerant leakage, be sure to keep away
from re or any ammables, and consult authorized service
• If you see lightning or hear thunder, there might be a lightning
To prevent electric shock hazard, turn off the air conditioner
by using the remote controller, and do not touch the unit or
the power plug during thunderstorm.
PART No. 9320455019
This Air Conditioner contains and
operates with refrigerant R32.
THIS PRODUCT MUST ONLY BE INSTALLED OR SERVICED
BY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
Refer to Commonwealth, State, Territory and local legislation,
regulations, codes, installation & operation manuals, before
the installation, maintenance or service of this product.
This mark warns of injury or damage to property.
This mark denotes an action that is COMPULSORY.
• The appliance shall be stored in a room without continuously
operating ignition sources (for example: open ames, an
operating gas appliance or an operating electric heater).
• The appliance shall be stored in a well-ventilated area.
• Be aware that refrigerants may not contain an odour.
• The appliance shall be stored so as to prevent mechanical
damage from occurring.
• Disposing of the product shall be done properly, in
compliance with national or regional regulations.
• During transportation or relocation of the indoor unit, pipes
shall be covered with the wall hook bracket for protection.
Do not move the appliance by holding the indoor unit pipes.
(The stress applied to the pipe joints may cause the
ammable gas to leak during operation).
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of
the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play
with the appliance.