Sytronix SvP 7020 PFC Variable-Speed Pump Drives
Decommission the entire system as described in the chapter "Decommission‐
Work on machines is only allowed if they are secured and while they are
Before working, secure the machine against accidental movements and
against unauthorized operation.
Before beginning to work, allow the system to cool down.
Do not work on hot surfaces.
1. Before you start working, ensure that the system is depressurized.
2. Wait until the discharge time of the electric components has expired
(discharge time: refer to the warning at the components, Rexroth
IndraDrive: discharge time = 30 minutes).
3. Disconnect all electrical connections.
4. Shut off the suction port of the motor-pump unit. In doing so, observe
the instructions regarding the entire system.
5. Secure the system components and supply lines against falling or
movements, before unfastening the mechanical connections.
6. Disconnect the piping on the pressure side.
7. If any residual oil escapes, catch it immediately using a suitable contain‐
er, e.g. an oil tray.
8. Disassemble the system component as described in the documentation
of the component:
chapter 12.2 "Motor-pump unit" on page 64
chapter 12.3.1 "HCS01, HCS02, HCS03, HMS01" on page 64
Bosch Rexroth AG