Control Panel of the IndraDrive Controllers
• S-0-0336, Message In position
• S-0-0337, Message 'P >= Px'
• S-0-0341, In-Position coarse message
• S-0-0342, Target position reached
• S-0-0343, Status "Interpolator halted"
• S-0-0409, Probe 1 positive latched
• S-0-0410, Probe 1 negative latched
• S-0-0411, Probe 2 positive latched
• S-0-0412, Probe 2 negative latched
Apart from the parameters for status display, there are parameters
available in the drive that are used to control the drive functions (see also
corresponding parameter description):
• P-0-0045, Control word of current controller
• P-0-0427, Control parameter of analog output
• P-0-0522, Commutation setting control word
• P-0-0556, Control word of axis controller
• P-0-0612, Control word for setting absolute measuring
• P-0-4028, Device control word
The standard design of IndraDrive controllers includes a control panel
with an 8-digit display and four buttons located underneath it.
The display shows operating states, command and error diagnoses, as
well as present warnings.
Using the four buttons, the commissioning engineer or service technician
can opt to display extended diagnostic messages at the drive controller
and to activate simple commands (in addition to master communication
using the commissioning tool or NC control unit).
Basics on Device Diagnosis