The caption "" was not found.
Please press the button below to search within the manual content.
Summary of Contents for Toshiba LEV112320W827TE
E-core LED Light Engine Technical Information Toshiba Lighting & Technology Corporation...
1. Introduction Toshiba terminated the production of general incandescent lamps in March, 2010. Our long history of the incandescent lamp production started in 1890 ended. There was the background of the innovational development of LED lighting as the 4th new light source. Energy-saving focused on the LED lighting is highly expected as one of the effectiveness on reducing global warming.
2. Specifications (1) 1100 lumens type LEV112320W827TE LEV112320M827TE (1100 / 85D / 2700K) (1100 / 45D / 2700K) Lumen Output 1050 lm Color Temperature 2700 K Beam Angle 85 degrees 45 degrees Input Voltage 220-240 V Frequency 50-60 Hz Power Factor 0.92...
LEV112318W840TE LEV112318M840TE (1100 / 85D / 4000K) (1100 / 45D / 4000K) Lumen Output 1100 lm Color Temperature 4000 K Beam Angle 85 degrees 45 degrees Input Voltage 220-240 V Frequency 50-60 Hz Power Factor 0.92 Dimming Dimmable (Trailing edge) Wattage 18 W Life Time...
(2) 1600 lumens type LEV162323W840TE LEV162323M840TE (1600 / 85D / 4000K) (1600 / 45D / 4000K) Lumen Output 1600 lm Color Temperature 4000 K Beam Angle 85 degrees 45 degrees Input Voltage 220-240 V Frequency 50-60 Hz Power Factor 0.71 Dimming Dimmable (Trailing edge) Wattage...
3. Dimensions LED Light Engine LLE with Socket Socket...
4. Installation Manual We show a procedure to install LED Light Engine in Socket. (i)Make a direction △ mark of LLE even with Mechanical Key (which there is between earthing contact and no.4 contact)of the socket. (ii)Fit LLE in the socket. (iii)Turn it 15°...
Socket moves about 0.5mm to the bottom of the figure. LLE is strongly attached to the heat sink by the spring built-in the socket. Mechanical Key Earthling Contact 15°turn Socket moves 0.5mm down. LLE is strongly attached to the heat sink by the spring built-in the socket.
5. Heat release design (1)Case Temperature (Tcase) measurement method We define Case Temperature (Tcase) that is the temperature of φ30mm of the cap center of LLE. Some characteristics of LLE depend on Tcase. And, tc defined by EN 62031 (rated maximum temperature) is evaluated the temperature at the measurement area.
(2)Heat release design for fixtures To use the LED light engine safely and to exploit the product specification such as luminous output and life time, heat release design for fixtures is very important. That is why heat sink shall be attached to the socket side of the LED light engine.
(4)Heat releases silicon sheet The attached sheet on the base cap is heat release silicon sheet. This sheet has appropriate elasticity(thickness:0.5mm), which fill in the space between the light engine and heat sink, and greatly help heat release cycle from the light engine to heat sink. The heat release silicon sheet never shall be taken off.
6. Characteristics (1)Use condition Power supply 220-240V (±6%) Ambient temperature for fixture 5～35℃ 65℃ or less (1100 lm Type) Case temperature (Tcase) 75℃ or less (1600 lm Type) Relative humidity 85% or less (2)Temperature characteristics The values above are the relation of case temperature (Tcase) and engine’s specification where the product is turned on the following conditions: the input voltage is 230V , base-up positioned.
7. Wiring diagram Earthing Terminal Pin 1 Terminal 1 Pin 2 Terminal N - Power Line L- Power Line Dimming Line (no connection) Dimming Line (no connection) Earthing (no connection)
8. Applicable standards/regulations (1)Safety EN 62031 :2008 Classification Built-in module Glow-wire test 850℃ pass EN 62471 :2008 Exempt Group LEV112320W827TE LEV112320M827TE LEV112320W830TE LEV112320M830TE Risk Group 1 (Low-Risk) LEV112318W840TE LEV112318M840TE LEV162323W840TE LEV162323M840TE Others Non-waterproof structure Overvoltage category II, Pollution level 2...
(Appendix) Socket specification (1)Dimensions (2)Part number and name on BJB BJB part no. Part name 28.301.1001 GH76p-1 Socket (100VAC-120VAC) 28.301.1002 GH76p-2 Socket (220VAC-277VAC) (3)Certification Safety Test* :Already applied (*Equivalent test level with Japanese Electrical Appliances and Material Safety Act) :Planned to apply cURus :Planned to apply...
(4)Ratings BJB part no. Rated voltage Rated current Rated temp 28.301.1001 120VAC 100℃ 100℃ 28.301.1002 250VAC (5)Applicable wires Single wire :0.8 mm - 1.0 mm in diameter Bonded wire :0.5 mm - 0.75 mm Stranded wire :0.5 mm - 0.75 mm (Solder finish) Strip line :8-9 mm...