ENGINE / COOLING SYSTEM
6. Rotate water pump drive tab
angle of the drive slot in the engine.
The water pump drive tab and slot must be aligned
properly during installation. Severe engine or water
pump damage will occur if the tab and slot are not in
alignment during water pump installation.
7. Maneuver water pump up through the access hole in
the skid plate on the RH side of the vehicle.
8. Slide water pump into engine crankcase.
9. Be sure water pump is fully seated and the drive tab
and slot are properly engaged.
so it matches the
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
10. Install the three water pump mounting bolts
and torque to specification.
NOTE: Install different bolt lengths as shown.
Water Pump Mounting Bolts:
7 ft-lb (10 Nm)
(Apply Loctite® 204™ to bolt threads)
11. Install the four coolant hoses
water pump. Be sure orientation and routing are
12. Install the right rear lower shock bolt and new nut.
Torque mounting bolt to specification.
Rear Shock Mounting Bolt:
70 ft-lbs (95 Nm)
that attach to the